[jhb] Re: EGNS Scenery

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:02:06 -0000

My IoM scenery might be a bit tricky to convert. Some of it is old SCASM
code, some GMax, some is airfield scenery and some is island scenery or
objects. It also includes a full rewrite of the coastline and VTP poly files
as the default coast is both wrongly located and of poor outline - these
were not corrected in Mally's photo scenery as he missed out the IoM but may
be correct in the Horizon offering.

I had intended that V.8 of the scenery would see the three airfields
separated out into unique folders with the Isle of Man generic scenery
released as a separate project. It became obvious that mixing the two types
isn't a good thing.