[jhb] FSRecorder

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:36:16 -0000

I really love this program, even the instant replay leaves the FS version in the shade. And it replays the full trip automatically, goodbye to stutters and slow panning.

I finally got around to installing the full set of FSXworxs files for my favorite area South Africa, Cape Town in particular. Those mountains and scrub land actually have greenery instead of the M$ white, adding in all the available scenery and airstrips has made it all come alive for me, as I know most of the area, I can even nearly pick out my old house in Somerset West, 30 miles outside Cape Town, a trip by helicopter has me swinging around Table Mountain and watching the cable cars going up and down. Even landing on the top. And I have done it for real, several times, not as a real pilot I might add

FrankF.