[jhb] Re: EGNS Scenery

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:33:32 +0000

As an FSX User I have the EGNS Scenery from Tony Meredith

http://www.arm-computers.co.uk/html/airfields_12.html#EGNS

Not as detailed as bones' for fs9, but a reasonable alternative for FSX. Many thanks to Tony.

He heartily recommends SBuilderX (Louis Sá) if conversion of bones' work might be possible, so that all JHB pilots avoid buildings?

Cheeky I know! but also to include all the "new" bits!

best wishes

Kev

At 15:21 11/01/2011, you wrote:
Welcome Adam

Followed you into EGNS today.
I could see you on the ground, but in my scenery you were parked in the Old control Tower.

Maybe we should have a re-poll amongst JHB members as to our "Home" scenery?

best wishes

Kev