[jhb] Re: New pilot

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:21:38 +0000

Welcome Adam

Followed you into EGNS today.
I could see you on the ground, but in my scenery you were parked in the Old control Tower.

Maybe we should have a re-poll amongst JHB members as to our "Home" scenery?

best wishes

Kev

At 03:17 09/01/2011, you wrote:

I would like to announce a new pilot to our ranks and I welcome Adam Reed to JHB Airlines.

Adam is no stranger to some of you. He has been with IVAO since 2009 and has both flying and controlling experience. Adam is from Birmingham so will no doubt side with Phil and Mike in our regional discussions <g>..

I hope you will all warmly welcome Adam to our ranks.