[jhb] Re: New pilot

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:29:41 +0100

I installed it then, in my normal grumpy old man mode, decided if anyone was flying fighters etc I wouldn't want to see them anyway. I'm not too fussed on choppers, so they were binned too. If they all show up as that hideous Default Russian biplane, I've well and truly shot myself in the foot! Was it the old FSC system where the Default aircraft, for those picking summat not present, was a flying "follow me" truck? As real as it gets...

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
That’ll be it.

If you are a worldwide flyer and like seeing pilots flying for obscure South American operators flying online the full MTL is worth installing but otherwise it’s a hog on resources. You can install a more limited set and hopefully these will include the JHB repaints. I hope the lads will explain how.

bones

bones@xxxxxxx <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx>