Re: windows media player

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:56:21 +0100 (BST)

nguyen:

in windows media player 10 if you goto the drop down menus with the alt key and
move along to play if you come down the options it will tell you the hotkeys
for play ff etc. also if you are in the main window of wmp then tab along until
you come accross the seek option - there you can use your left and right arrow
keys to skip more into a song than you would be able to with the ff or rewind
hotkeys

stephen

Nguyen Hoang Bao Vu <baovu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I using windows media player 10 and I cannot use left, right errows to prerious
and rewind. Any one who know how to do it? Show me?

Thank you.`

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos