Re: windows media player

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:19:50 -0500

yes, Windows Media Player will play .MP3, .wav, and .wma along with others.
Check to see if your volume for the player is turned up ( The F 10 key ) or
some times pressing control plus P a couple times has worked for me in the
past. Or if that doesn't work go to the tool bar arrow over to play then arrow
down until you come to play again and then press enter. This too has helped in
the past too. Or last your song might be corrupted and then you won't be able
to play it at all. Hope this helps.
  Tippy