Re: spybot 1.3 problem

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:25:06 -0700

Somethings waky I'm using the advanced spybott and both the icon for blind
user interface and in both cases when I toggle the navigation menu to say
search and destroy, select all pops up under the actions menu and the
context menu under actions.  I've also selected show more options and show
more details.  There is no way of knowing when these options are checked
however I just know they are because more things appear in the menus. Jaws
will read the list of problems which is actually a tree view.  What you
must do is use down arro then the read current line command.  Jaws and or
spybot are very un-responsive to arro movement in this version.  I notice
the same thing in the menus after I've scanned for problems.  To find
details on a specific spyware, when you hear the name of something like
"advertising.com 1 entry", use your right arro then down arro to see what
that entry is.  Yyou should see the date and other details I can't
remember now.  This tree view works just like the device manager under 98
does.  In otherwords, use your right arro to open an item use down arro to
find details within that item and keep going down to find the next item to
open.  Once you open a tree view it stays open.Sean