Re: spybot 1.3 problem

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:42:30 -0400

Yes Chris, ad watch comes with the paid version of ad aware.
It's accessible in that basically if you just go with the defaults, you
don't need to change any of its settings, and it basically just runs your
system tray.
Changing the settings isn't really "friendly", but doable, the same as
changing any of the settings in ad aware.
Honestly I don't really feel ad watch is required if you run the other
programs and a pop up blocker.
Debbie