Re: spybot 1.3 problem

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:43:28 -0400

Ah, I found the answer to the select all button in the help file.
It says "using the button Select all problems" (this
button will only be able in advanced mode by enabling the expert button
setting).
Soooo...to have the select all button available, first you need to run
spybot.
Then go to the navigation menu with alt N, enter on settings, then enter on
settings again.
Press E until you hear expert settings.
Now arrow down to where it says
Show expert buttons in results list and press the space bar so it says on.
Now the next time you run spybot and the scan is finished, if you go to the
actions menu with alt A or just press the windows application key on an
entry in the list, the first choice should be "select all".
Debbie