RE: request 4 help with RDP

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:15:22 -0400

Hello.

You will need to install jaws for Windows on any server that you need to
work with. Jaws for Windows has to be server side because jaws for Windows
client side cannot read anything server-side because all that is shown is a
graphical image that jaws cannot work with. If you do this you will also
need to purchase the remote desktop add-on package from freedom scientific
for approximately an extra $200. There is no other way that I know of to
work with the server machine directly.

I hope this helps.