Re: punctuation

  • From: "Roland Hudson" <rollieshirl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:46:29 -0700

Hi David,

I had a similar problem with the same configuration you are using.  I could not
change the speech speed.  After many chats with FS, I finally downloaded newest
version of JAWS 8; uninstalled the version I was using and installed the new
version.  Since then, everything has worked fine.  If you try it, I hope it
works for you.

Best wishes,

Rollie