Re: punctuation

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:59:55 +0100

I've tried to duplicate your problem using JAWS 8.0.423 demo, and I
cannot reproduce it. My punctuation settings are saving fine, from
within both the global and individual voice settings dialogue boxes,
configuration manager, and adjust jaws verbosity.
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:12:05 -0400, "David Hardingham"
<jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi folks, I recently had a virus and had to reinstall jfw latest version.
> I am using win xp home and i.e. 7.
>
> I cannot save the punctuation level I want. I followed freedoms advice
> and also had a sighted friend do it as well. The punctuation refuses to
> stay as I want it and also insert v does not work either.
>
> Freedom sent me another e mail saying this would have to be referred to a
> higher god but I was curious if anyone else had this to deal with.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx