Re:

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:25:33 -0500

You're absolutely right. I had just gotten home from work when I wrote that
message, so I'm afraid I was still in counselor mode. Lol.
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/
        From: Boyd Moore
        To: Walter Davis ; TOPO! Support ; TOPO ; Tiny Walters ;
Thomas856@xxxxxxx ; The PAC Mate User List ; STILLWAGON, KELLEY ; stephen
thacker ; SMITH, SUZANNE ; shirley anderson ; Shari Luchsinger ; Scott cardis ;
Sarah Bradley ; Sam Hasselbusch ; Roy & Connie Helmick ; Rita Shea ; Richard
Foderaro ; rhetta.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Reggie Berry ; rdledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;
pmlist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Phillip Clark ; Phil Kitchen ; Peggy Kern ;
Pam Davies ; Ollie Cantos ; "Subject:Emergency"@freelists.org ;
Telephone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Numbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:08 AM

        Emergency Telephone Numbers
        These are more effective than 911
        When -
        You are sad, phone John 14
        You have sinned, phone Psalm 51
        You are facing danger, phone Psalm 91
        People have failed you, phone Psalm 27
        It feels as though God is far from you, phone Psalm 139
        Your faith needs stimulation, phone Hebrews 11
        You are alone and scared, phone Psalm 23
        You are worried, phone Matthew 8:19-34
        You are hurt and critical, phone 1 Corinthians 13
        You wonder about Christianity, phone 2 Corinthians 5:15-18
        You feel like an outcast, phone Romans 8:31-39
        You are seeking peace, phone Matthew 11:25-30
        It feels as if the world is b igger than God, phone Psalm 90
        You need Christ like insurance, phone Romans 8:1-30
        You are leaving home for a trip , phone Psalm 121
        You are praying for yourself, phone Psalm 87
        You require courage for a task, phone Joshua 1
        Inflation's and investments are hogging your thoughts, phone Mark
10:17-31
        You are depressive, phone Psalm 27
        Your bank account is empty, phone Psalm 37
        You lose faith in mankind, phone 1 Corinthians 13
        It looks like people are unfriendly, phone John 15
        You are losing hope, phone Psalm 126
        You feel the world is small comp ared to you, phone Psalm 19
        You want to bear fruit, phone John 15
        Paul's secret for happiness, phone Colossians 3:12-17
        With big opportunity/ discovery, phone Isaiah 55
        To get along with other people, phone Romans 12
        ALTERNATE NUMBERS
        For dealing with fear, call Psalm 47
        For security, call Psalm 121:3
        For assurance, call Mark 8:35
        For reassurance, call Psalm 145:18
        ALL THESE NUMBERS MAY BE PHONED DIRECTLY.
        NO OPERATOR ASSISTANCE IS NECESSARY.
        ALL LINES TO HEAVEN ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY.
        FEED YOUR FAITH, AND DOUBT WILL STARVE TO DEATH

signature database 4805 (20100125) __________

      http://www.eset.com

database 4805 (20100125) __________

  http://www.eset.com