re:

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:14:45 -0500

Eileen,

Thanks for the offer, but the vendor of this ebook has put some sort of
computer-specific protection on this ebook which prevents it from being used
on other computers other than the one it was downloaded to.

I tried using PDF to txt to convert this file, but it gave an error message
saying "invalid password." I predict that TextPal will have the same
problem, but I'll download a copy and give it a try.

Alan

Eileen wrote:

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that.  If you want to send me the book
privately, I can try for you or you can download TextPal and try it out.  It
is
a free open source editor.

Eileen La Fond