re:

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:47:13 -0500

Well, the reviews of this utility which are posted on the same page are very negative. If you have your XP installation CD, you should try using the sfc.exe utility, which you can launch by going to Start/Run and typing "sfc.exe" without the quotes. You will be prompted to insert your Windows XP CD, and there is a menu of actions you can choose from. SFC.exe can compare system files and various components and will replace any corrupted files. It is relatively JAWS friendly.
Best regards,
Alan

You wrote:
I like
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Advanced_WindowsCare/1151426865/1
the only thing you need to use the jaws cursor really is for the wizard that
comes up after you install, because radio buttons don't tab to etc, but
other then that , it works pretty well.