RE: mouse over links

  • From: "Kathleen A. Millhoff" <kmilhoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:58:01 +1000

Hi,  Interesting.
I've enjoyed reading this, but wondered why, if possible, people would want
to turn this feature off.  Doesn't its existence provide necessary
information to understanding of a web site?  I don't know enough to
understand all the facets of this discussion, but I usually want as much
info as possible and the mouse over links don't seem to interfere with what
I need to do.
Thanks.
best,
kat