Re: mouse over links

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:36:51 -0400

only when you focus on the link will you hear the sound.  If you usually
know what you are looking for on a page anyway, on mose over announcements
should not be much trouble for you then anyway.  Troy.  T provide the entire
picture.  Annoyances are a part of life, sometimes, we can correct them and
sometimes we cannot.  This is a situatin where we can not only correct them
but do it in a way that is safe.

Johnnie Apple Seed