Re: length of jaws training

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:48:20 -0700

Frances,
It sounds like your approach is absolutely the one to use, right on. Here I am
in Covina, and have never come in, to take training from you. My question and
it's probably a dumb one is this. Since I retired from teaching, I started
learning to use the computer. In learning the computer, windows commands, and
jaws as well, is it possible to use Jaws, yes, and even Kurzweil by strictly
using Windows commands, just eliminating the num pad? I use the num pad all the
time, but was thinking as I read your post, that if you just had one list of
commands to use, it would make learning the computer and Jaws simpler. Sorry
for the long post.
Jim