Re: Looking for a program that is accessible with JFW that cleans out e-mails.

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 07:50:04 -0500

John,
  I use the following program that can be found at:
www.jfwlite.com/programs
It says not recommended for Windows XP, but I have been using it on my XP
computer for over a year and have had no problems. You won't need any scripts
to use it, just go to the tool bar arrow over to clean and as you arrow down it
will tell you exactly what it will do such as take out the greater signs,
remove the headers or reformat the paragraphs. Here's what you should look for
on the  above mentioned link:
eCleaner Home Page
eCleaner Download

Remove all headers and greater than signs from messages. Not recommended for XP
users.

Hope this helps.
   Tippy