jaws 6.1 and outlook express

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:59:13 -0400

I noticed 2 things different in 6.1 and I have merged my settings so don't
know why this is happening or how to fix.  First, when reading mail in
outlook express I delete the message and actually 2 things happen upon
deletion.  First it says "message deleted" even though the email is open; in
previous versions when you were reading a message and then hit delete it
just deleted it quietly.  So it does that and it also reads a link, phrase
or word from the deleted message as it's being deleted.  In other words it
says "message deleted," and then may say a link that was in this email or it
might say a few words of the first sentence in the email.  Is there any way
to fix this?  Thanks.