Re: Excel 2003 and JFW 6.1

  • From: "N & G." <lakeking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:58:42 +1000

Hi,
is the below lines from the help section what you referred too?

In Microsoft Word and Excel, JAWS now reads row and column headers for
tables in a different voice. To change this voice, open the Set Options
menu in Configuration
Manager and choose
Voice Aliases.
Select "HeaderVoice" and choose the Modify button.

If it is I still do not understand!
I am not concerned about what voice is used! it is the fact Jaws says the
column title in this case date then the word voice.
could you please clarify what you are saying?
Thanks for the help.
N.