Re: jaws 6.1 and outlook express

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:25:50 -0700

I've always closed my Outlook Express emails by hitting escape before
hitting the delete key.  I never was comfortable with deleting a message
while it was open and automatically being taken into the next message.  I
know some people must appreciate this method as a convenience, but in any
case, closing the message and then deleting it would fix this for you.  And
it's only one keystroke, escape.  Just a suggestion.