Re: jaws 12 released?

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:04:01 +0200

hi dorothy i was talking about focus blue braille display whereby you should be
able to navigaate your computer including typing from that braille display
since jaws 12.
as far as your health is concerned did youo go to see the doc? i just returneed
from imerge and they put the shoulder back and fixated my hand for a month but
they recommended the surgery for later date. zdenek