Re: jaws 12 released?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:38:02 -0400

?I never had a "update" problem. However, I found it strange. Let me say one
thing though. I downloaded the update file. It installed correctly. I used my
computer for a full day and nothing weird. Then the next day, jaws told me I
needed to activated it. I even lost my last activation key. Also openbook said
I needed to reactivate it as well. Again, I lost my last activation key. Good
thing FS is very responsive and in under 8 hours they gave 3 new shiny
activation keys for both jaws and openbook.

Yadiel