RE: jaws 12 released?

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:57:27 -0600

Yadiel,

I have found, upon occasion, that JAWS thinks it needs to be re-activated
but I just re-boot and it then seems to be all happy with life.

We were suspicious that my wireless USB keyboard might be the culprit but I
have had no recent occurances so I doubt if that was the bproblem.

I have, however, noticed that many times some of my various settings have
been changed after a Microbloat update.

Cy, The Anasazi