RE: highlight text in Microsoft Word

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:13:13 -0400

Bill,

Just an fyi; when working with text like this, which has been
"highlighted", I believe Word calls this a "text effect".  If I'm right
in that the background color is a text effect, then if you copy and
paste this text elsewhere, it will not be highlighted even if you choose
to preserve source formatting.  Just an oddity of Word (that text
effects are not copied with their text) that I wanted to make you aware
of.

Hth,

Chip

=20