Re: highlight text in Microsoft Word

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:03:43 -0400

Hello Gerry and others.

Although I know what you say below to be true, someone some months ago was
tauting a new feature of MS Word (2003) which allowed her to, and I quote,
click on an x that marks the beginning of a block to be highlighted, then
move the cursor to the end of the block, issue another command and, magic, a
section is highlighted without all the fussing around necessary with shift
key combinations. I would much like to hear from her again, or from anyone
else who is aware of this feature, assuming it exists.

All the best,

Jerry