Re: To Braille or Not to Braille

  • From: "Carolyn Lapp" <lappland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:27:39 -0400

i run a training center and have all my files labelled in braille. i use it to
write agendas, speeches, notes, etc. at home, i label important documents like
birth certificates, my marriage license, and tax forms in braille. its as
important to me as a pencil and paper was when i was sighted. being able to
find things when you need them makes life much easier.
carolyn lapp
executive director
florida outreach center for the blind, inc.
office: 561.642.0005
e-mail: info_focb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          From: Dale E. Heltzer <deheltzer@xxxxxxx>
          To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx