Re: Suggestion for Freedom Scientific

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:01:38 -0800

I think Ray's suggestion is a good one. This happened to me just the other day and I had to get sighted help to get to the volume controls of the sound card to get the sounds back. I seem to recall that there is an address for suggestions to FS. I'm not sure what it is though. Perhaps someone can find out. I suppose we could ask through the support address. Lois Goodine.