Re: Some way to blank laptop display

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:01:56 -0400

When you open  the lid, feel for a little button.
it should be under the lid on the back.
when the lid opens, the button is released allowing the display to come on.
if you could put a piece of tape on that button, it will act like the lid is
shut & the display want come on.

Thanks,
Rob
Smile, God Loves You
God Is Good All The Time, & All The Time God Is Good!