Re: Outlook Express & .dbx files

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 13:43:05 -0700

Hi Loren,

Thank you very much for your response.  Here is the problem that I am having
now.  I currently have all my folders in the OE program working correctly.
In the personal store manager where the .dbx files are stored there are
folders with almost duplicate names, for example, the folder named
Stansberry and Associates in the OE program.  In the store .dbx files it is
named Stansberry and Associates (1).dbx and the second .dbx file has the
same name as the OE program folder.  The difference is left paran1right
paran in the first .dbx file.  How do I tell which of the 2 .dbx files is
the correct one?  I hope I haven't totally confused you.  Thanks much.
Mike