RE: Outlook 2007 - Shift+Tab Not Working

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:59:57 -0700

Barbra,

Did you upgrade through the check for upgrade or did you download the entire
new version from the f s web site?  If you upgraded through the look for
upgrade from the help menu.  You need to go and download the latest version
of jaws from f s and install it this way.  there are some issues with
upgrading from the help menu from jaws on your p c.