Outlook 2007 - Shift+Tab Not Working

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:57:54 -0700

JAWS 11.0.1461
XP Pro
MS Outlook 2007

This happened without any known change to my system. In other words, it did not
start happening with any particular version of JAWS. It started just two days
ago, and I'm hoping someone else has seen it and knows how to resolve.

In a message that I'm composing, I used to be able to press shift+tab to jump
back up to the subject, and then on to the header fields.

No longer the case. Now shift+tab enters a tab character in the message body.

Happens in plain text, or html.

Continues to happen after a reboot. Can't find anything in the JAWS options or
configuration that might be affecting this.

Dave