New to the list.

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:46:04 EDT

Hello, list members Ken Lawrence from
Colonia NJ here.  Just joined the list today and this is my first  post.
Looking forward to learning many new things and exploring the new  features
in Jaws 10.  I just tried to send a send digest to address given  in the
welcome email but it bounced user unknown.  working on what I may  have done
wrong.  Thanks.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223105306x1201716871/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D9)