Re: New to the list

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:39:44 -0600

I tend to agree. I have read about many problems with JAWS 8, but I have not experienced many of them. I do have a problem with JAWS crashing from time to time, but I think that is an issue with my machine that need more memory to adequately run JAWS.

Alicia

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Welcome to the list.

As for upgrading I would put in a call to FS as another person stated. This way you can answer any questions they have and they can get the proper info to give you the correct amount.

My opinion is to only upgrade to 7.1 at this time and wait a while until some of the problems with 8.0 has been worked out. You can check the archives and see what everyone has stated good or bad about version 8.

Take care.

Rich