Re: Marking & Using Headers

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:26:04 -0600

You might try using bookmarks. It wouldn't be quite as quick. Here are
some directions from Debbie Scales that I stowed away.

This is from the jaws help system.

To add a bookmark:

  1. Place cursor at beginning of text to be bookmarked.
  2. Select the text to be bookmarked.
  3. Bring up Insert menu and arrow to bookmark option. Press ENTER to
bring up the dialog.
  4. Name the bookmark or use the selected text as the name.
  5. TAB to the Add button and press SPACEBAR.
  6. To go to a defined bookmark:
  7. Bring up the GoTo dialog.
  8. SHIFT+TAB to see the list of options and choose bookmark.
  9. TAB to see the list of defined bookmarks and arrow to your choice.
  10. TAB to GoTo button and press SPACEBAR.