Re: Marking & Using Headers

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:43:09 -0400

Tippy, I have been using the control F function for just about everything
since forever.  For example when I am working on a multi page document I
mark it with 3 stars when I am finished editing for the time being and when
I open it again I use control F to look for where I left off.  It works
everytime and I have never been lost.  Occasionally I use the jaws find
while on the web (insert/control/f) and this function works well on the web.
Judith