Re: Jaws repair

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:06:06 -0800

Hi albert,
there's no need for me to do that. All it requires is to click on the
install file. Same thing. Same process. My problem wasn't that I don't know
how to run the repair, but that I couldn't remember where I'd put the file.
I downloaded Jaws 8 anyway, and never installed it from the CD.

So the result is that I've run the repair, and now Jaws is running a little
better, including its performance with the Word spell check. So, thanks for
suggesting the CD. If I hadn't been able to find the installation file, I
certainly would have gotten the CD out of my desk and done it that way, just
as you suggest.