Re: JAWS crashing?

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:21:30 -0600

Patricia. I had some trouble switching jaws versions a while ago. I don't know how it got fixed but I suspect it might have had something to do with which shortcuts I used. I have the usual shortcuts in the start menu plus shortcuts on the desktop. Windows was a bit confused about which hotkeys were set up for these two sets of shortcuts. So, I removed hotkeys from the desktop shortcuts and only use hotkeys in the start menu shortcuts.
Having said that, I don't know if that even fixed the problem or it just isn't happening at this time because of pure luck.

Bobcat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>