Re: JAWS crashing?

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:31:27 -0700

Hi, Patricia.  It sounds to me like it could be a computer issue.  I got this
new computer last year and had problems with it crashing a lot but one of my
relatives was able to do more updates and this solved the problem.  You might
have to get sighted assistance in trying to fix the problem.  Other than that,
I don't know what else to suggest.
Rosemarie