re: JAWS 64 bit authorization question

  • From: Alan Clendinen <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:51:24 -0500

Hello all,
Is anyone using JAWS 11 64 bit having authorization issues? Because I
haven't so far. Using 11.0.746 64 bit. I know a small number of users had,
but didn't know if that was just restricted to 32 bit JAWS.
Thank you very much. Take care.
From Chris.

As a matter of fact, I just successfully installed JAWS 11 (from the CD) on a
new laptop that has Windows 7 64-bit, and after copying the locking code, I
went to and obtained the activation number, which I then entered
into the activation  dialog.

Now I'm facing the task of not only learning JAWS 11, but how to get around in
Windows 7.

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.