RE: JAWS 64 bit authorization question

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 10:31:22 -0600

Chris,

Maybe I wasn't clear. When I spoke of UAC blowing away Jaws, I meant that I
had no speech and had to restart Jaws. And when I did so I had to use the
Jaws Cursor to click the Yes button on the UAC dialog.. And then the cycle
repeated itself, with Jaws getting blown away. Frankly I am a little
skeptical of the way Jaws was installed since the IT guys have to do the
install  in our company and of course they would have no Jaws expertise. So
I am hoping a Jaws repair or a fresh install will solve the issue.