RE: JAWS 10 - Auto forms mode

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:42:46 -0700

If you do not like it turn it off.  Personally it is something that is very
long overdue in my opinion.  I like not having to press enter to fill in
forms, it needs a bit more work, for example if one tabs to put in a
password after a user name it sometimes turns off and getting it back again
can be a annoying but, for the most part this is a feature I like a lot--a
feather that often in the past has made me switch to System Access when I
know I am going to be filling in forms.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx

  _____