Re: Help with creating a message rule in a fouldor for this list!

  • From: "Daniel" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:45:14 +0100

Hello Dave, when you say "specify messages from specific people " what do you
mean? I have thought about this and I thought that will I have to add them to
my contact list. Or is there something else I can do. And by the way, I am
using windows Live mail. not outlook express I have a windows vista PC and
that's changed to Windows mail.

Anyway Any more infomation will be great!

Thanks