RE: Help with creating a message rule in a fouldor for this list!

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:09:08 -0400

At 12:55 PM 10/7/2009, you wrote:
Hay chris why don't you be helpful instead of sarcastic

George, If you had read past the first line of my reply, you'd know that I answered his question fully, explaining both the definition and purpose of both cc and bcc fields. plus asked if he was new to computers. I asked that since cc and bcc have been part of every email program, message entry form etc. I've ever encountered, going back about 20 years. If he's a brand new computer and email user, he might never have encountered cc and bcc. However, if he has some experience, then perhaps he is able to look up the answer to his question in the help system for his chosen email program.

Chris

P.S. I just typed cc and bcc help into google, and got a pile of useful search results from Microsoft, Yahoo mail, and others.
Alternative archives located at: