Help with creating a message rule in a fouldor for this list!

  • From: "Daniel" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 15:18:53 +0100

Hello everyone, I would like some advice please. the subject should say it all
but I will explain.

With out beating round the bush, I want to create a message rule but 1st I need
to create a fouldor and insure that everyone on this list goes into it when a
message comes through from this list. This is because I don't want it to
clutter up my inbox and it can be quite fustrating I guess. lol you could call
it an  organization skill. But how do I do this? I have joined one already
called sib-access and when I created the message rule for it I relied on the
subject line to be the main part of the rule to reconise and there for it sends
it into the fouldor I created for that which was called "sib-access" But having
joined this list for a couple of days now, I have notice that there isn't such
a name that comes up when ever somebody sends a message with part of   the
subject line containing key words to define the message rule for the foulder.

I hope I have explained enough all though I created a message rule for my
sib-access list its still new to me!

Any Help will be great!

Best Wishes

Daniel