RE: Help with creating a message rule in a fouldor for this list!

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:29:49 -0700

If you while in the in box highlite the e mail you wish to create a rule for
and then hit the apps key and arrow down to create rule or rule and hit
enter and follow the prompts leave all the check boxes unchecked until you
come to the one that says to . and check it and then check create folder and
you get the tree view and choose where you want to put the folder after you
name it and  hit ok and follow the rest of the steps and that is it.
If you have any questions just write me.