Re: Finding lost messages in outlook express

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:34:47 -0800

Hi,
Just checking the export and import functions here. The export function
states it will only export to outlook or exchange. The import function is
more diverse and will import from many others.

I personally have created 2 shortcut icons on my desktop. One is the C drive
where my DBX files are kept and the other is another drive where I backup my
files. Periodically I will copy them to the backup drive and once I had to
copy them back due to my error with no problems.

Rich