re: Connecting to WIFI with JAWS

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:25:57 -0500

Chris,

Sorry, but that was more of a repeat of your instructions than a
clarification. The question I and another list member asked was: Is the Alt
+ L command which you say simulates a left mouse click, something unique to
the laptop keyboard mode for JAWS?

On both my desktop and laptop, I use the desktop keyboard layout mode, and
after pressing the JAWS key + F11 to get to the system tray, I then arrow
down to an item and then I can begin hitting the tab key to cycle through
the following choices:
right single click button, left single click button, left double click
button, and cancel button.

Based on the above choices, does your Alt + L command  simulate a left
single click button or a left double click button?

Alan

Chris wrote:

Ok let me clarify something. You need to press the keystroke to list the
system tray icons, which is JAWS key+F11. Then you down arrow to the
network icon, then do an alt+l to simulate a left click. Hope this is
better.

Chris Hallsworth